Monday, May 12, 2003

I've been getting a lot of flak from the design of my blog, specifically about the huge black space on top.
Well, I have one thing to say: "DO NOT FEAR BLANK SPACES!"
It's something I learned during college when I was being taught about basic layout.

I miss my friends. Wacko is working for my old company (we applied about the same time, only I got busted) and his work is eating his time. Elad who's also my bandmate is from Mandaluyong, about three hours from home. Kenneth is from Makati. Cherry works for ETelecare, has moved to another apartment and didn't even care to tell me her new number.
So what am I supposed to do now? I'm stuck at home and I feel sorely alone.
I have no friends here, and that's because there are nobody my age here and even if there were, nobody like to go outside.

Ho-hum...

No comments:

Post a Comment