Wednesday, July 7, 2004



I had a talk with L. One of those very rare non-phallic conversations that we get to enjoy once in a great-great while. She was thinking about moving to Cebu with her older brother.

She mentioned of a newly opened film school there set up by people directly from Mowelfund.





And now here I am, thinking.

I am now considering relocating to Cebu.


@ A very sudden change in my monotonous life is very much welcome. For months now, every day of my life has become dreadfully routinary; wake up around 5pm - go to work - run my nine hours blabbing on the phonelines - go home and attempt to get a very peaceful sleep and get interrupted either by the hot climate or by Marie (my next room neighbor) listening to some annoying music.

In the middle of it, i just want time to pause and listen to me shout my lungs out.

"STOP!"

There are even times during my journey to work when I would think of jumping out of the vehicle while it's in top speed. Kahit maaksidente ok lang...para lang maiba. Not very logical.

I think Sanity is giving up on me.


I think I shall find my peace in Cebu.



@ There aren't a lot of film schools in Manila. I mean, UP offers the course, but hey, it's me we're talking about here. 'Nuff said.


@ There are a LOT of Cebuano bands I'd like to see. Pulling in from Urban Dub and CAttski as well as Smooth Friction and Happy Days



But then again, like I said, I'm still considering it.

I'm gonna spend my shifts thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment