Monday, May 23, 2005

It's been a while since I last posted anything, medyo busy e. Pero astig, and ok lang kasi now I have no idea what to say.

I have been staying over at my brother's house in Fairview and of course I've been getting an overload of their cable. I have five new favorite shows now, which I don't think I'd be able to see once I returned to Angono.

Drawn Together is a neurotic cartoon about a bunch of housemates, all of which are spoofs of cartoon pop culture icons like Superman, Pikachu, Betty Boop and a nondescript princess presumably a parody of all the Walt Disney princesses.
Crank Yankers, a group of puppeteers wourk around the concept of making crank calls and the most bizarre situations and the puppets are the reminiscent of the Sesame Street group.
Shorties Watching Shorties showcases a group of stand up comics and their live recordings druing shows, accompanied by Flash animation.
The Joe Schmo Schow is a fake reality show where everyone are actors playing their own roles, playing around Matt, the only guy who thinks all is real in the show called Lap of Luxury.
The Man Show. I know the episodes being shown here are so old, they even have new hosts in the US, but thise show ROCKS! I don't know about the new episodes, but my new favorite host is Jimmy Kimmel, he's chauvinistic and probably one of the most offending sexist any female may have the opportunity to watch and he simply cracks me up. The show celebrates everything male, chauvinistic and beer chugging. The audience is mostly male and they all can be seen drinking beer, that alone keeps me smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment