Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Saw Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire at Gateway last week. Couldn't quite restrain myself with the fact that most of the people at work have seen it (and are itching to talk about it), plus the billboard near Santolan, EDSA has a way of greeting me as I passed by it every night to get to cubao. It sure looks like several pin-up shots done by either Pantene or Rejoice strewn together- these kids have long, flowing hair and had this intense expression.

And damn have they grown!

Because basically everyone knows how the story goes, I won't break the movie scene by scene and describe the technical, theatrical and aesthetic aspects of each.
But I'd like to say that they've managed to push the computer effects up a notch and Hermione (Emma Thompson) is beginning to look stunningly awesome...looks like a Kate Beckinsale in the making.

No comments:

Post a Comment