Saturday, March 24, 2007

NEW SHOW
March 24, 2007

-- Having stayed over at my brother's condo for a couple of months, I discovered shows that I now cannot live without. Here are three of them.


  • Really Big Things with Matt Rogers
    This is a fairly new show that started just this year premiered last week. It's a very interesting show that features obscenely large machines and sci-fi-esque tools that keep various industries running.
It's hosted by American Idol season3 alum Matt Rogers who is surprisingly funny. And for a guy a huge as he is (wide and tall), he's easily very childish.


  • Miami Ink
    Here's an awesome show (in a subtle way) being distributed locally by Discovery Channel.
This show follows the artistry of four tattoo artists Ami, Nuñez, Garver, Darren and Yoji. Later on they were joined by the amazingly talented Kat.

And it's nice to see that the art form being scowled at here is presented in a very positive way; that there are deeper emotional stories behind each line and color in every tainted skin.



  • Heroes
    After so long, I finally saw the first episode! And that shows how much of a loser I am! It took one episode to get me effing hooked!
So it's a group of people who discovered that they have superhuman abilities.

So i don't think I need to say anything more. Oh yeah!


-- I miss:



No comments:

Post a Comment