Friday, April 6, 2007

* Went channel surfing and when I got to Star World I heard them playing Rivermaya's "You'll Be Safe Here" as background for their current events video. So you'll hear the song while they show scenes of various wars, demonstrations, celebrations and various events around the world in recent history. Sorta like what BBC does using songs by MOBY. And I find it odd that the only scene from the Philippines that I had recognized had close-up shot of Armida Siguion-Reyna talking on a mike.

* So it was Beaver Casablancas who raped Veronica during that party.
And it was Beaver who blew up the bus.
It's been weeks since I saw the season finale for Veronica Mars and I'm itching to start season 3. I don't mind that we're late by a season, but come on, don't leave us hanging! This is why I hate it when it's off-season.

* Sanjaya is really getting on my nerves. A lot of contestants have gotten the boot in favor of this talentless schmuck.
Stephanie Edwards, Chris Sligh, Brandon Rogers, AJ Tabaldo, Sundance Head have all been sent home. And they all have great voices and amazing vocal range. Sanjaya, on the other hand, has been getting bad comments from the judges and shows no actual professional singing talent. He's Idol6's version of Kevin Covais with the Clay Aiken gay-aura. Apparently, I'm not alone in this sentiment. I found someone else on MySpace, only she hates Sanjaya with so much insane passion that she even started a hunger strike- denying himself food until that annoying idol finalist is off the show. I don't care if Rose McGowan chose him as her "Idol pick." Although I agree with when she said "Keep on keepin' on with your bad voice and bad hair..."

* I don't know why, but I vaguely remember being told in grade school by a teacher that the Rice Terraces in Baguio was part of the Seven Wonders of the World. I grew up thinking that it was, I never double checked because the never saw the need. And that was how gullible I was.
Recently I found out that authorities are now opening the polls so that, this time, we can vote for the new seven wonders of the world.

Click here so you can have your say.

No comments:

Post a Comment