Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


During the latter part of my stay at the favorite venue of my call center life, I was transferred to another account and had to undergo initial training a second time and another product specs training. So I was again a part of a new class and expected a little that the class
, like most classes that I've been a part of, would be divided into groups, or in teenybopper terms, "cliques." There would, of course, be the group of opinionated extroverts who are self-proclaimed big wigs in the room and who everybody possibly listens to; and then there are the brainy bastards, the angsty, artistic silent-types, basta you get the idea.

I was wrong. The entire class bonded like one solid group. Everyone was extroverted, some were more quiet and distanced at times, but introverted nevertheless. And wherever we went, whatever topic on the table and whoever was speaking in front, humor mostly came first and laughed hard we would. We loved every moment of the training and even when we got to the production floor, the friendship stayed.

Of course there's the outcast. We tried to befriend her, but her weirdness factor had gone so haywire it sort of wordlessly begs for her to be ignored and she would short circuit every now and then...anyone from my class would know who this is.... HA HA HA ....

In this particular picture is Mimay, one of my closest friends who I lovingly call Tinapay. We, along with Brian, who we failed to give a rhyming nickname, went to a couple of band gigs in Mayric's and Dish. Believe it or not, I actually had a caller on the line when Mimay walked by with her camera phone, we just posed and I went back to my caller.

No comments:

Post a Comment