Tuesday, July 15, 2003


For the past few days, Teresa's face has been plastered on my eyes, giving the effect that I am wearing contact lenses with her transparent face. And I want it to stop. Although I must admit that I have some hunger to torture myself by even calling her.

And believe me, I do.

This started just when I thought that I have forgotten everything I felt for her...turns out I was fooling myself. And dumb ole me just played along as long as I could, and eventually got distracted. Oh, those months of distraction were sweet, warm and calm. I only wished that I could dwell in them again. But it is not so.

In my efforts to achieve employment, I passed a resume to another call center, this time from the Ortigas area, a sensible decision, I thought. But then as I was crossing the street I saw her. You wouldn't believe how pathetic the smile was in my face, but in the back of my mind I really wanted to run to the other side. To her side. But when the crowd had cleared I saw another familiar face beside her, clutching her hand. Something in me just drooped when I saw her with my bestfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment