Friday, June 18, 2004


Dead Thoughts

@ It feels like all the ailments of summer are taking refuge in my damned body. For three days and counting I have fever, that means nausea and headache pounding my minute brain. I also have bad rhinitis attacks every now and then. And now I have stomach trouble. Thank god I don't have measles, chicken pox and mumps.


@ Speaking of mumps, I haven't caught the thing yet. And now that I'm waaay past puberty, I should be alamred and must take precautions. Scary thought, but I want to see little versions of me running around the house in the future. Damn.


@ Tomorrow is Fete de la Musique.


@ I'm getting sick of that song Sumusunod (I think) by those wretched twins. I keep on hearing ti everywhere I go. Damn.


@ I have accepted the fact that I'm not really much of a line artist. So for months I've been swiping artworks here and there for me to practice on. So now I'm beginning to see a probable career as a colorist. Or is it another shot in the dark?



No comments:

Post a Comment