Thursday, June 17, 2004

I am at home right now....

And I feel terribly sick.

From last night's shift where I only double jacked with the agents -Ethel and Jun- because there was a fever building in me. I threw up twice and now I'm worried because I had to be absent again. Worried because they might kick me out.

On the way home, I had to ride an FX. The driver can't seem to have enough of Bayani Agbayani and decided to play his Bayani album while I was in his vehicle. Believe me, there's nothing as nasty as being nauseous, having a headache and hearing Ocho-Ocho blare your eardrum and haunt your consciousness.

And then there's Fete dela Musique. I've been waiting for it for months. But now since I'm not feeling good, looks like I'll be missing out the event after all. Tsk.


The Filbar's comics competition will be ongoing until 2005. neoparadiso's joining and I'll be handling post-production (coloring and stuff). We're actually not focused on winning, but that doesn't stop us from doing our best. The thing is, we're just using it as a spring board to start up our longtime dream of opening a design studio of our own.

Next on our agenda will be shirts!

But first pagaling muna ako.

No comments:

Post a Comment