Friday, October 29, 2004

- Last week I found an old copy of The Flame. I flipped through the pages only to find, at the last page, my first published comics page. It was titled Omega.

I couldn't stop cringing as I looked at it. I didn't know much about the craft. I did it using Pagemaker, but the lay-out sucked! I was a terribly storyteller.

So now I've decided to rehash the darn story into what I tentatively call V2.0. I'm planning to make it a 10-page storyline to give the character, Vega, an actual background.



- Since the Noah project I was working on with NeoParadiso has been pushed back, I am now working on a project I tentatively call American Accent. It's about Simon, a 19-year old Call Center trainee plagued by speech defects.



- As you can see, I now acknowledge the fact that I can no longer write decent verses, so these scripts are merely exercises to get me into writing again.


No comments:

Post a Comment