Tuesday, March 1, 2005

Digicam DAY
I grabbed my brother's digicam and began shooting...see what got caught between me and the lens...scrool down and click on the pics for a closer look!





The kid's got my look! Nyaha!



It's only 10:00 am...too early to get up!



And because i'm now awake...i will look at you. LABO!



Yeah, that's how dark, damp any messy my room is. Don't worry, I'm so used to it.



And now that you've seen a the study area of my room, here's my dark, gloomy bed...CLUTTER!



And here's my CD/VCD collection...all original. You can see Amelie, K-Pax, 2 Twisted Halo, Marty McFly, two Squid9, the Pin-up Girls, Boldstar and Therapy.



The digicam taking a shot of a webcam. Yes, that is a webcam. With a special cameo of our printer and wireless mouse.



This is what our house looks like in the morning, after all my neices and nephews have left for school and my brother and sister gone for work. And all that mess is left for me to clean up.



This is Me and Maxine. Geez, I kinda look 15 yo here.



Crookshanks, our cat. My brother visited two days ago and was surprised that we actually owned a cat, considering that 30% of the household has asthma. She is pictured here, wearing her ROCKER collar -- leather with small metal spikes.



A shot of the street sign. Molave St on a clear sky (except for a tiny clump of clouds). And the banana leaves add an urban feel to the shot...

No comments:

Post a Comment