Tuesday, March 1, 2005

Jobbing around.

Early last week I passed a resume to RX 93.1, applying for their Graphic Artist opening. I'm still waiting and I do hope that they'd call me up one of these days for an interview or something. RX has always been a dream workplace. I wanted to be a DJ for the station before, and it'd be swell if I could work the graphics too.

Late last week I was partially forced into applying for the Date Encoder position at AsiaPro, by my mom and my sister. The tests were a clear that my brain still works, even finished the basic math exam in less than 15 minutes. Wait...me...math...the equation isn't exactly logical.

And yesterday Janice contacted me regarding a raket as a Research Assistant. I got the job because she had recommended me. The company was set up basically by old Flame members. And I realized that this was the same raket Beth mentioned before, and back then they needed Researchers. The company's project now is a coffee table book for a wine comppany and so I'm starting tomorrow, with an interview with the wine company's chief chemist. This is gonna be fun, I think.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:08 PM

    good luck luich! sana nga makuha mo ang position na iyon sa RX..

    yun lng... any news sa call center here? may alam akong isa dito kaya lng ang sabi naman sa akin eh ubos na daw yung slot kaya ayun...

    *rach

    ReplyDelete