Sunday, May 29, 2005

Had a blast last night.

Wow, my first Admit One gig in six months. My last was the Admit One third anniversary in Freedom Bar where I went with my Neo Paradiso buddies. And for last night, it was Ebe's birthday party. And it was one hechuva party! I was suppoed to go there with Mimay , Carol or Verns and Lujene, but I no one confirmed, probably because of the rain.

But first I had to drop by the Tanduay office to pick up Ebe's gift so I could bring it to the gig. It rained damn hard, most of the streets were seriously flooded I had a feeling that something not right was gonna happen. Aba, tama ako! When I stepped into the office and asked the guards if Ms. W left my stuff, she didn't. And the rain blazed on outside, and left me wondering what to do.

Empty handed I marched through the drizzle to the highway and boarded a cab to Saguijo Cafe.

The place was packed when I got there but at least I found people to hang out and share a table with. Got there to find Gem, Irish, Lei, Sarge and Reza, so the night wasn't exactly a solo flight to rockdom.

First onstage was Junior Kilat another Cebuano band with a touch of dub. Then Pedicab came up next, with the bar jumping-jumping. However, it wasn't until Twisted Halo played that I started getting high (with the music, mind you).

I am reaffirming this:
TWISTED HALO IS MY FAVORITE BAND IN THE PLANET!

Sugar Free comes next only by a few inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment