Thursday, June 2, 2005

Been staying over at my kuya's place in Fairview to babysit my pamangkins, getting to live the life of complete monotony and boredom. Sure they got cable, but cable can get dragging and boring, kept on catching reruns and funky animes (and I mean funky in the bad way).

With kids you'd think you're gonna get a little change every now and then, but no. They prefer to eat the same stuff my sister-in-law bought, and it kicks me in the ass every time I cook hotdogs, noodles, pancit cantons and corned beef. And the oily stench of frying stuff over and over have begun to permanently cling to my nostrils. They spend the entire day watching TV, and honestly I can't think of anything to make them do than "Paki-fix 'yung table" and paki-dampou ang kinalat n'yo.

Oh and since my brother left his laptop I've managed to play a little and do some "art" between frying stuff and wiping the wet floor (it rained e). Here is all I've managed to squeeze outta my unchallenged skull...

No comments:

Post a Comment