Saturday, April 14, 2007

I woke up this morning feeling a little queasy and completely weirded out. The thing is that I had a bizarre dream that included me, my family and *GASP!* Sanjaya.

Anyone who's read some of my American Idol-related posts can tell you how much I hate Sanjaya with a passion. Him and his odd singing and his equally strange staying power which I have yet to grasp.

Now before you psychologists or psychologist-wannabes start assessing my dream and nailing a label on my forehead, lemme clear out first that I do not have any hidden desires to this untalented schmuck and just the thought has started a goosebump trend around my neck region.

So here's how the dream went. Aparently I was friends with some Indian national with similarly long hair and I wanted to play a prank on my neices and sister who has been a AI viewer and like me, a Blake and Melinda supporter. I told my friend to wear this huge pair of shades (ala-Vincent Dafalong) , brought him home and introduced him to my family.

And I remember distinctly my family's facial expressions: more like mortification than starstruck. It looked as though everyone was on the verge of a very bloody scream, the type you would only let loose when being stalked by some legendary blood-sucking East European monarch.

Then my friend reveals to me that he is indeed that blasted Sanjaya Malakar. I remember freezing in horror and then I was awake.

Fothermucking Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment