Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Our cable service provider sucks ass! I was trying to catch every episode of HEROES on RPN9, I heard that AXN's also showing the series but their episodes are way in advance and I wanted to catch the early episodes so I can follow the show's proper sequence. But a couple of weeks ago, there seem to be a problem with the cable's reception and when things cleared out, we only have like four channels you can actually watch and a handful of the foreign language ones. Unfortunately, neither RPN nor AXN are in those. Darnit.

And we still do not have landline telephone service. It started before the Holy Week when I was staying over at Mandaluyong. When I got home I thought the phone company have cut our service because we may have forgotten to pay the bill. But I found the recently paid receipt. And so I assumed that the phone unit may have been busted. But apparently, the entire subdivision doesn't have service. I have yet to find out what the hell's wrong, so for the meantime I am disconnected from the rest of the world. Oh and it's not PLDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment