Friday, August 19, 2005





Yesterday Jopet and I went over to Furball in Cubao for our scheduled photo shoot with direk Lyle Sacris. Jopet, being the diligent photographer that he is, after much deliberation, decided with Lyle not to shoot it there. Lyle offered his house.

When I stepped into his room, I was seriously awestruck. The guy has a lot of DVDs, graphic novels, toys and novelty items, he can rival 2Rats, only he owns originals. Even his light fixtuers and the landline telephones are so [bleep]ing cool. I wonder how long I'd should work (and in what field, for that matter) before I could buy all the stuff he's got.

During the shoot, Jopet and Lyle talked about technical stuff about cameras (Lyle is a cinematographer) and laughed and talked a lot more, before the actual shot began. He's such a nice guy, makwento and you'll never get bored. They were even having fun with the camera. Meanwhile, I was staring at a big, moveable figure near Lyle's left shoulder.

It was an object of utmost fear if your grew up in Zion.
It was a Sentinel. HOLY CRAP! And now I can't stop thinking about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment