Thursday, March 30, 2006

Haven’t been blogging for the past few days...my last post was February and it’ll be April in two days, who am I kidding? I seem to be having less time for anything, although I haven’t been productive lately...i'm barely out of the house, always in my room again, who am I kidding?

News is that I am between jobs, or at least I think I am, since I wasn’t really a 9-5 drone, it wasn’t immediately apparent on my schedule. Hard to say this, but the magazine I work for appears to be just a dead end, no future one issue project- either that or this is the longest and most pointless hiatus a magazine has ever been in. And the reason I stayed jobless was because I hoped that the mag can still push through or I’d soon get another Research post for a new book. But I can’t wait forever, in the name of income.


And so I corkscrewed onto the classifieds during the weekend, and found myself staring at pages and pages of ads looking for call center agents and medical transcriptionists and nurses. Aside from those, I found nothing I liked or I qualified, unless I say I’m a driven 31 year old graduate of Business Administration with a 5-year experience in marketing, can work at long hours and willing to relocate to Basilan. So unless I find something I like, I think I’ll succumb to whoring myself on the phone again. I know I told myself I’d never go back to call centers, but I figured that I could do it for just a few months, save up and then move on- unless I have so much fun with my coworkers then I could probably stay like last time.

SO for now, I'm considering applying for a call center position over at Quezon City. Let's see har far I'd go in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment