Friday, June 23, 2006

I am now in the middle of my second week of aBay. Got past the first one without a cinch, but for this week, all nine of us remaining ZEN TS agents were divided for the other teams to partake.

Last Friday I asked our beloved floorwalker if I have a nice TM. She frowned. I stared unblinking at her.

So I let the week slide.

Moday. Got to meet the dreaded TM. Although I didn't sense anything sinister in her aura, I can't help but think of how the week would end up.

Tuesday.

Wednesday.

The week seemed to be exhaustingly long, the calls dragging and I found myself surprisingly somewhat uptight, somehow I felt I wouldn't like my stay with my new team wouldn't be that pleasant.
I dropped by the church on the way home and attended mass. My first mass in a while. Surprisingly, I finally felt relaxed. The priest's sermon was about asking/expecting something in return. And it sounded like it was directed towards me.

Thursday. I started the day, with remnants of the inner peace I encountered the day before. Got to the MRT station at around 5:15am so I knew I was gonna be early. However, it wasn't until 6:00am when a train did pass by- and I had no idea why. I guess this is what literature majors would consider an omen: something seething was on its way. Suddenly lost my peaceful state of mind.

Halfway through my shift, my TM talked to me. Apparently, there's a 75% chance I 'd get the boot even before the week is over. Good grief! This was one of the reasons why I was eager to migrate to Xbox; I knew my technical skills all too well to expect myself to pass this account.

So, Xbox or no Xbox, I want out! Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment