Sunday, October 8, 2006

Hanging Out With the Boys!

After work last Saturday, I headed for Glorietta to meet up with the boys- well, just four of 'em. Tua, TL, Omar and Tristan showed up and we pretty much spent about 30 mins goofing off, laughing our lung out and being rowdy little high school boys again, before we decided to actually do something.

Right after a quick dinner, we headed over to Park Square for some sisig and booze (and mango juice for Omar). Got tipsy, watched two girls ride on the mechanical bull, laughed ourselves silly over childish and stupid things.

Hopefully, we can make this a monthly, even weekly, event. Because I desparately need friends right now, especially now that it's been months since my bestfriend passed away and insecurities are creeping up from all direction because of my new job. I will never replace my bestfriend, but I can sure use the company.

It's been so lone since we saw each other...in fact, it's been so long since I've seen any of my friends. And it's also been a while since I had any alcohol in my system, and so I was sufficiently buzzed after round three.

No comments:

Post a Comment