Wednesday, October 11, 2006

OK, so I didn't pass on to Level 3 of Radio Idol, but I got free dinner in the process so it's all good.

Yes, I was boring, I could see it, but being so nervous took over and the coward in me had let it. So I wasn't shaking as bad as the guy who passed, or I din't overdo the confidence bit or was obviously not struggling with words as the other guys, but still the panicking, clammy, serious guy in me led to my downfall. It was at the very least a fun experience, a great learning experience at the most.

No biggie.

And besides, there's probably another one next year, I just hope that the humiliation on Public Radio isn't as bad as this year's. So peeps, you haven't heard the last from me!

*insert diabolical super-Villain laugh here*

No comments:

Post a Comment