Saturday, October 14, 2006

Sobrang badtrip ako today. Radio Idol had a Wildcard episode last night. Obviously I didn't even make it.

They initially announced four names during the day, four people to fight over the 10th and final slot for Level3. But only two people actually attended the program. So sayang 'yung slot!

And when the two people were talking, dammit it was oh so freakishly boring. I don't think I was that boring, I was at best too uptight and grumpy (also tongue-tied and overly groggy). I mean, I'm probably somewhere in the bottom among to those who didn't make it (including those who didn't get in just because they didn't have enough friends to vote for them), and even I'm aware I could've done better. Hindi ako nagyayabang, it's not in my nature.

The finale? Both got the "NOT WORTHY" stinger.

If they had called me for a second chance, I would be there like 30 mins early, and I would probably do a lot better than my first appearance since my rhinitis is gone now and of course I would no longer be bouyed by two antihistamine pills.

Damnmit.

No comments:

Post a Comment